CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Long Trip

I was a little concerned that I didn't hear from Amanda on Sunday night.  She called me early yesterday at work. It seems that what should have been a 10 hour trip took about 14 hours (with stops).  There was a lot of traffic and several accidents along the way.  Fortunately, they're safe and sound.  She didn't call me because they got in after I had gone to bed.

The good news is that the kids slept well the first night.  Noah woke up screaming, but some cuddling with mommy helped.  Amanda said it was very hard to keep driving when Noah kept asking to snuggle with her.  He got a little tired of his seat.  Fortunately, he did watch DVDs.  Lily enjoyed watching movies on my old iPod as well.

I just hope that the trip back home goes more smoothly.  It just has to, right?

0 comments: