CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Day

I'm enjoying my birthday so far. Amanda prepared some pecan rolls that I baked this morning. She got me a lovely 36" raised fire pit, which is very exciting to me. I'm looking forward to having some free time to just sit and read for a little bit. It sounds a bit dorky, but I may also work on the take-home test that I need to get done by next Wednesday. Why would I do this on my birthday? I can't think of a much better present than to be completely done with the semester, which is what that would represent.


I'm looking forward to my free sub from Firehouse today. I'm also looking forward to some Lilly's Pizza and a gelato cake from Henry's Gelato. I've decided that it is good to formally take the day off. I need a little sabbath after finishing up the semester.

0 comments: