CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rise and Shine

I took Lily to the soccer game last night. We had a great time and Lily really enjoyed the fireworks. Of course, we got to bed a little bit late. Lily hit the sack around 10:00 and I did not fall asleep until nearly 11:00, which is late for me. I told Lily that she had to sleep in until 8:00.

Because of this I overslept until a little after 6:00. This threw off the running schedule a little bit as I did not hit the road until nearly 7:00 instead of 6:00 like I normally would. This was not a big problem since Lily was going to sleep in and Noah could sit in his crib for a little bit too.

As I got back Amanda reported that Noah was awake, but he wouldn't get up. He does this sometimes where he just wants to sit in his crib. Apparently he was waiting for me because he kept saying, "Daddy."

I got him up and then changed clothes since my running gear was pretty wet. As I was changing Noah cracked Lily's door open. In a strange role-reversal Noah actually got Lily up. She made a strange noise as she wondered why her door was opening. I was not happy with Noah for waking her, but she did OK today.

0 comments: