CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Heard Around the House

Noah is going through one of those stages of fast linguistic growth. At lunch yesterday he was begging for more cheese by saying, "More cheese. Peeze! More cheese!" Sometimes he will just go through a litany of the words he knows well. He looked at me yesterday and said, "Mama. Dada. Lily." He loves to say, "Where are you?" He also likes to look at stuff with the Indians' logo and say, "Wahoo!"

I counted his toes yesterday after his bath and he loved it. In fact, he loved it so much that I could hear him counting his toes in his crib at 9:30 last night when he was supposed to be asleep. He wasn't getting the words right, but he had the rhythm and tone of counting down pretty well.

I think we're slowly moving out of the place where everything is a ball. As with so many other things, Noah is just a couple of months late with this. Looking ahead, I'm glad that he was born in June so he can be 5 for a couple of months before starting kindergarten. Lily was ready at 4 1/2. I don't think Noah is going to be.

0 comments: