CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rainy Day

The plans to BBQ got scrapped because the skies did not want to cooperate. However, I did finally get pushed over the edge to do something I've been putting off for about 2 years. As I looked around the basement during my workout I just couldn't take it anymore. I finally cleaned the basement. It now looks better than it has since we moved in.

Overall, the day was relatively uneventful. We had pancakes for breakfast and I made a few extra chocolate chip for Lily and Noah to have this week. I got the vehicle inspections done and the oil changed. I got a few miscellaneous groceries and even got rid of old running shoes in a recycle bin at the local triathlete store. I tried to get Lily to go out with me, but she was watching a video and could not be torn away. I remember when she used to jump at the idea of doggie daycamp, but not anymore.

Noah is really starting to become understandable. It delights him when we understand what he is trying to say. Unfortunately, he will often follow up something good with babble. He has started to get the hang of "please" (or "peeze," if you will) over the last few days. Now we can force him to use good manners. He's getting there...

0 comments: