CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Memory


Lily and I play Memory almost every night now. As those of you who read this blog know (since you're probably family or good friends), I have a fairly sharp memory. I may not be able to play sports, sing, or do a lot of physical things, but I can remember some arcane stuff. It would seem that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last night Lily beat me either 21-15 or 22-14 (I'm not sure which). The point is that she beat me pretty soundly. When she concentrates she doesn't miss much. Imagine that one of us turns over a pair of cards that don't match (train and banana, for example). We could go through a few turns without matching, but if I turn up the matching banana for my second mismatched card, she will often turn that banana over as well as the one that we saw several turns ago.

I'm not keeping close statistics, but I'd say that in the past week it has been pretty even. I really thumped her on Sunday night (I think it was 27-9), but generally we're pretty close. We have had one tie. I also beat her 19-17 one time.

She is a sharp one. We've got to keep an eye on her!

0 comments: