CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Going Shopping

I took Lily and Brenna shopping yesterday. We got back from church, had a pancake and bacon brunch, and then I took them out so Amanda could get a break. I also wanted to see what it was like to be out with two kids. It was certainly harder than one, but not as bad as it might have been. It's good that Lily is pretty well-behaved and that Brenna is fairly angelic.

I will say that it was a bit tricky at the mall. I had Brenna on my shoulders for much of it and Lily did not appreciate that one bit. I think it's something she is going to have to get used to though! Her little brother will be on my shoulders in a year or so, Lord willing.

It should be an interesting time for Amanda today. She plans to take them to the park, perhaps for a picnic. If nothing else, it will kill part of the day. If she can just make it to naptime I think she'll be OK. I think she'll make it. It's just a matter of how much chaos one can stand.

0 comments: