CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Update

I apologize for not blogging much of late. Since the camping trip I took the kids up to Ohio to visit family while Amanda had a summer vacation vacation. Overall, it went well despite Lily missing Amanda. The drives were good and it was nice to visit everyone.

Since then we have just been living life. Amanda has been keeping busy with the kids. I've been working. Next week Amanda and the kids are off to Outer Banks to stay with family in the annual beach house rental Amanda's aunt does. I'll stay here and do a lot of reading.

I'll work on updating this blog, but I may end up moving it someplace else to make it easier to update from my iPod Touch. We will see. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Thanks for the update, Jason! Was wondering if you were taking a break:).