CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summertime!

It looks like Grandma Judy got to enjoy the last of our nice weather until fall. I just got back from a jog (6:15 AM) and it is 77 degrees with 88% relative humidity. I think I'm starting to glisten a bit.

Days like this almost make me miss Ohio winters. I know that it can get like this in August sometimes, but it is rarely this sticky for long. I also don't remember air advisory warnings either. We're having one today.

Amanda has a very busy day ahead of her today. She has a meeting at church for her small group from 9:00 - 11:00. Then she is having lunch with Tiffany and Brenna to celebrate our niece's 3rd birthday. Then she is taking Lily to hang out with Nikki. Finally, Lily has the last dress rehearsal before the big recital on Saturday. It's a big day alright.

0 comments: