CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Expanded Tastes

I took care of selling the Camry on Thursday which got me home really late. I picked up a celebratory dinner at the local Jamaican restaurant. I had escoveitch (sort of rhymes with "edelweiss", which is a song I sing for it) and Amanda had curry chicken. As with most Jamaican food, it's pretty spicy stuff, but we really like it. The good thing about it is that we always have leftovers.

I ate those leftovers for lunch today. I had a mixture of garlic potatoes, curry chicken, and a few pieces of escoveitch (spicy fried tilapia). Lily was very intrigued by what I was eating. She actually ate some of the garlic potatoes, the potatoes that were in the curry, the curry chicken, and the fish. She just countered the spice with sips of water.

She is something else. If eating something is her idea she is all over it. If it's our idea I think she might fight eating chocolate ice cream.

0 comments: