CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Tough Night

I apologize for not posting on Wednesday or Thursday. We had a very rough night on Wednesday. Noah is officially teething. I think I've written that before, haven't I? Now even I can see the teeth coming in and I don't spend as much time looking at his gums as Amanda does.

He was not a happy camper Wednesday night. I think he first started screaming around 11:00. Amanda went in to comfort him and he was happy almost immediately upon being held. As soon as she put him down he started screaming. Being a mom, Amanda had a hard time listening to this. I kind of drifted in and out of sleep, but I couldn't get anything going. Amanda made another trip into his room with the same effect. I even made a trip, but that only helped temporarily. Eventually Amanda brought him into bed and I think she tried to nurse him too. He would be quiet for a few minutes then let out a little noise that made sure no one could sleep.

I'd say that lasted from about 11:00 until 2:00. It was a tough night. Fortunately, last night was a much better one and we're all much better rested today.

0 comments: