CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Busy Saturday

We are very excited because the McKenzies are trying to move to Cary. Their current house is under contract and they have begun actively looking for something new. Yesterday they put an offer on a house, so we'll see how it goes. Please do pray that all would go smoothly for them. As I was running yesterday I was thinking about how awful it is to be in that limbo between houses. Selling a house is brutal, but so is buying one. Moving is no picnic either. In fact, we have been doing a bit of organizing in our basement and garage and it has reminded me of how much I hate moving.

We volunteered to watch Brenna so that they could shop unencumbered. It really was not that big of a deal because Brenna is pretty good these days. She has a bit of an obstinate streak in her, but if you lean on her a little bit she will do what you ask her to do. The only problem is that I was planning on taking the kids away for some of the day so that Amanda could have a little peace. Let's hope that Amanda gets some peace today. I'll do what I can, but she is a sub for the children's ministry, which means that she will be at church for quite a while today.

0 comments: