CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Quick Update

I hope to write a more detailed description of our trip up north tomorrow. However, in the meantime please enjoy a couple of photos we snapped with my PDA. Enjoy!

Here is a photo of Grandma Judy, Lily, and me in the carriage at Legacy Village on the day after Thanksgiving.

While it wasn't bone-chilling cold it was much colder than what we typically experience here in North Carolina. Amanda brought a cover for the infant seat. I just love seeing Noah peek out of it.



We had a really great time visiting everyone. It was a long drive home, but it was worth it. We may even make a trip up some time next summer just to come up for a little mini-vacation. I keep telling Amanda that she hasn't seen Cleveland at its best yet.

1 comments:

MomGoinBonkers said...

LOL OMG how cute ! Im glad you all had fun, you don't want to know it was almost 80 here on Thanksgiving right ? =)