CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Shopping

Yesterday was a cool and rainy one. I took Noah to Sam's with his full rain gear on. He got a lot of compliments on his frog raincoat and boots. I carried him in to the store through the mist and the wind, but he still wasn't very happy. I tried to get him to growl and show how tough he is, but that just made him giggle. I guess a giggle is better than a grimace.


We have Noah's Christmas shopping done, but Lily is a bit tougher. We have a lot of stocking stuffers for her, but nothing big. I took her to Toys 'R Us for a little shopping and made a list. Her eye immediately landed on the $150 Millennium Falcon. I admit that it looked very, very cool. However, she's not going to get that. We saw some other things that looked interesting, but it was hard to find anything that got her really excited.

I guess it's good that she doesn't want for too much. If we had her spend a day in front of the TV I bet she could come up with more things she would want.

0 comments: