CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Perpetual Weekend

Lily came down to the kitchen as I prepared my lunch of sandwich and chips. She saw how I was dressed and what I was doing and asked me if I was going to work. She was sad to learn that I was. I explained to her that I had to go to work to make money, etc. But she protested that Friday was my last day.

When we got back from Charleston I told her that I had to go to work Thursday and Friday, but that Friday would be my last day before the weekend. We had a great weekend where we spent a lot of time together and we played quite a bit too. She didn't understand that the weekend only lasts two days and then it's back to work.

I like Lily's system, but she's going to have to get used to weekends ending on Monday morning.

0 comments: